JL Studio is an in-demand, luxury portrait studio that is often booked 1-3 months in advance. Our studio team often comes together from different cites to give our clients a memorable custom portrait experience at the highest levels of excellence.
If you have received a complimentary session with us, your reservation fee helps to prevent no-shows and late cancellations, ensuring that our clients are as serious and committed as we are to their having beautiful portraits created.
Your reservation retainer fee is fully refunded on the day of your Zoom ordering session as long as you are present for your appointments. You may choose instead to apply the fee as a credit towards an artwork purchase at that time. There is no obligation to purchase.
What happens if I need to reschedule?
Please book your date thoughtfully and with consideration as rescheduling your appointment can often be difficult and is not always possible.
We have a 7 day minimum rescheduling policy.
If you must reschedule, please provide 7 days or more notice so that another family may be scheduled and we will then be able to rebook you on the Studio's calendar--usually available weekday dates--and transfer your retainer fee. **Please note, weekends are currently booked out 2 months in advance as of this writing so rescheduling to a weekend date may not be possible.
Rescheduling with less than 7 days notice requires an additional reservation retainer fee.
What happens if I need to cancel?
Cancelling your session will result in the loss of your retainer reservation fee. It will be converted to studio credit, valid for artwork purchases in our studio for one year.
No shows for any appointments result in total forfeiture of any fees/retainers paid.
Terms and Conditions:
1. A retainer fee secures portrait session for the date/time agreed upon.
2. The Studio's reservation retainer fee is 100% refundable for the cancellation of a session within the first 48 hours of payment, no questions asked. When participating in a charitable fundraising project, the $100 participation fee that goes to charity is always fully nonrefundable.
3. If you decide to fully cancel the portrait session after the 48 hours window, the reservation retainer fee is nonrefundable and is automatically converted into a studio credit, valid for one year.
4. If you provide 7 days or more advance notice to reschedule by calling 512-522-8724, your reservation retainer fee is automatically transferred to secure a new date for one occurrence. While we will do our utmost to accommodate your schedule, please note that weekends are typically booked well in advance, making second session dates frequently available only on weekdays. You may be required to join a wait list.
5. If you cancel fully, your reservation retainer fee is forfeited and is converted into a studio credit valid for purchasing artwork for one year.
6. Rescheduling more than once without paying an additional non-refundable retainer fee is not possible at this time. Additional reservation fees, while non-refundable, may be applied in full to your order.
7.) Any more than a 20 minute appointment “late show” for your portrait session is automatically canceled as there will not be enough time to create your portraits and no refunds are available.
8.) If you are 10 minutes late or more to your Zoom reveal, your meeting will be automatically canceled and will need to be rescheduled so as not to negatively impact your experience or the experience of the family scheduled after you. Please note that if this happens, your reservation deposit becomes fully non refundable. You are, however, still able to apply your deposit towards a purchase as long as we are able to reschedule your Zoom on our calendar within 30 days of your portrait session.
Thank you for your kind understanding.
--Jennifer Lindberg Studio
Studio Policies & Terms and Conditions: